Fresh start for me

satan

I had an account here a long while back, but sadly I cannot remember any of the information for the life of me... I've resolved I'll just start over then.  Hello again!  I'll just take the liberty of answering these helpfully provided questions..

• How did you find Kametsu?

Name stuck in my memory, what can I say?  I can't recall how I'd originally found it.

• What do you think of the place so far?

Seems to be an all-around sort of community.  We shall see.

• How active are you planning on being?

I am no seer.  I can, however, state that I do work to make a living and have many other projects queued up that take priority over my free time.  I'll just have to explore a bit, and see if I like this place enough to dedicate more time for it. 

• What are your top five anime?

I haven't watched an anime in goodness knows how long now.  I've seen the older ones- Fruits Basket, Wolf's Rain, Samurai X... some newer ones I've seen bits and pieces of would be Fullmetal Alchemist, D.Gray-Man (I lied, I've seen a lot bit of that one,) and Death Note.

• Top five video games?

League of Legends, Fallout 3, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda (I have a Navi tattoo...), and I'll admit I'm a bit of a sucker for Pokemon.  What can I say, I grew up with it.  

• What other hobbies do you have?

I write.  A lot.
Matter of factly I am currently in the midst of writing my first dystopain novel, a project I've been working on now for almost two years (though the idea itself is far older than a decade).  I've dedicated a lot of my energy into it recently and hopefully I will have a place to share some of it when the time comes.

• Make any graphics?

I used to when I was younger.  Not so much nowadays, though I do retain some "skillz" in the shop of photos.

• Do you have any questions for us?

Not particularly.  I know how to use forums, however, I'm sure I know where to find help if I need it.

Not a big deal, I can't even remember the email address I'd used for it.  It was definitely well over 4 years ago now, haha.  Thanks for the thought.

And yes, often when I look in the mirror I can hear her whispering into my ear, "Hey..." I look over my shoulder, "WATCH OUT!"

But in reality, it's often my partner just trolling me.  Or is it?

Thanks for the welcomes, it's nice knowing I'm not the only League player around communities such as this one.  More often than not I tend to be alone.  

Well, I will be poking around.

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcomes, it's nice knowing I'm not the only League player around communities such as this one.  More often than not I tend to be alone. 

Yeah, Minkseru plays League pretty much every morning along with Guild Wars and WoW.

• Top five video games?

League of Legends, Fallout 3, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda (I have a Navi tattoo...), and I'll admit I'm a bit of a sucker for Pokemon.  What can I say, I grew up with it. 

I know of none of these games never seen a pokémon or overpowered a blademaster....

what's that my avvy and siganture are both pokémon my profile picture is Amumu?  Curse I have been found out.  <.< >,>  actually just got done playing a support game as Annie the Tank Support laning with a teammate/ clan member as the adc of Varus...  He went 31-6-8 I went 5-5-21... :)

On other notes welcome to the guild we are an awesome lot :).

I know of none of these games never seen a pokémon or overpowered a blademaster....

what's that my avvy and siganture are both pokémon my profile picture is Amumu?  Curse I have been found out.  <.< >,>  actually just got done playing a support game as Annie the Tank Support laning with a teammate/ clan member as the adc of Varus...  He went 31-6-8 I went 5-5-21... :)

On other notes welcome to the guild we are an awesome lot :).

Sarcasm isn't your thing, dear.  Well, I get it.  I  see you play these games a lot.  I took your Amumu away a while back and a kitty bent on world domination.