making of anime facebook group

ARES_XIV

hi all, 

im here without any clue if i am really in the appropriate place to post this. 

But anyways, there is this facebook group called "making of anime" and i am wondering if any of you guys are interested. 

Story writers, editors, graphic designers, etc are all welcome. Its a bit small right now, i guess (ironically i have no clue of how big it is so far lol.) However, there is nothing to expect big yet, but everyone is enjoying at whatever they do best there. 

So if your interested please do check in. 

Thanks and im out. later!  :ewhz:

ummm i guess this is the link to the page. if it does not work then let me know. https://www.facebook.com/groups/570333396339948/

sorry for the cross post. had no idea as i have told before. i do really apologize for any inconvenience.

anyways the group was in private so that was the reason why you couldn't search the group. now its open to the public and hopefully can be searched. 

try this link again.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/570333396339948/

if it doesnt work and your really interested in it, please do search it up on facebook or something. the group is literally called "making of anime"

by the way the group is more like a community. so far there aren't any projects going on at the moment, but just drawings, story making, and other sorts of stuffs.

im not really the creator of the group but a helper.

feel free to reply.

thanks

It's no problem, haha.

Based on the first post I see in there, some folk don't seem especially open to the idea of new people coming in and are possibly a little hostile at the idea of the group being temporarily open to visitors?

I can't say I've ever been much for private communities, much less ones that might be a little unfriendly towards new invites.

That said, it does look like there are some talented folk in there. Hopefully it brings in some new blood for you guys! ouo

haha i am as surprised as you are. did not expect such a thing to happen at all. trying to keep things calm, again all blame should go to me.

glad to hear some positive compliments! 

crossing my fingers for more positive benefits for this group. 

Im guessing to private the group once again if things go turmoil. as a result, there should be no ways for one to check out the group. but i could add anyone in to the group if they wanted to join by means of their valid email address that they use on their facebook or as a facebook friend. if it is not as pleasing as i am trying to convince then anyone could leave as they please. if one wants to join, then one could send a private message to me of there email address so that i could add them to the group.

its a hassle which i see and do not approve, but i do hope some can bear with me. (which i highly doubt)

So i am deciding that if anyone in this forum wants to check it out, my best option is inviting them into the group by means of their email address as i have said above.

im lost and dont find this convincing at all but cheers to all.  :ewhz:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...