hard to search for names - suggestions? geez

awdity

Are you asking how to locate such series? It might help if you're able to search for a character name along with it, or even just adding the word "anime" to the end of it. Googling "X Anime" brings up what appears to be what you linked to.

not necessarily for this specific one but how everyone else goes about searching for this type of hard to search for stuff.

I know you're not talking about X in particular since you already have the IMDb page for it, haha.

I'm saying that appending a character name or the type of medium it is--manga, anime, whatever--can help you find stuff that has difficult to search for names. Like if I want to look up John Smith of Disney's Pocahontas, I would have to search "john smith disney" or even "john smith cartoon" to pull up relevant results. So in the case of X, "x anime" was enough to bring it up.

Basically I add other information to the search string, anything to narrow it down.

If I'm still not understanding, perhaps you could frame it a different way?

Basically I add other information to the search string, anything to narrow it down.

If I'm still not understanding, perhaps you could frame it a different way?

your first response gave me lots of things to try out next time I get stuck, your second added a few more. 

so yeah, no misunderstanding,  thanks.