Spoiler not showing up ??????

Hi I am trying to set up Hexchat for the first time. I have read the " [Tutorial] Linux IRC client installation (Ubuntu) ". However in the tutorial non of the spoilers show anything, well a couple of them show a tiny bit of text.

Have tried with Arch and Windows 7, with FF, IE9 and Iron (a Chrome clone) and no pictures show. I need to see the pictures so i can see an example of what I need to place in various check boxes.

Any ideas folks. :electric_shock:

Love the icon selection.

The problem with Elchzard's post isn't the spoilers, it's that the forum isn't parsing his image links. I've gone through a few of the links and they seem to all still be live. If no one gets to it before me, I'll rehost the images and replace the ones in the tutorial after I get back this afternoon.

In the meanwhile, you might be able to find a bit of help in the Hexchat tutorial for another OS. I don't know if the program differs wildly from OS to OS, but it might be worth a shot, haha.

It certainly did help. I just wanted to make sure I put the right stuff in the right place an I am better with pictures than words. Your revamp of the linux section is looking good.

You could add to the linux walkthrough,

Arch Linux -- Hexchat and xchat packages 64bit and 32bit can be found here,

https://www.archlinux.org/packages/?q=xchat

An they can be installed with,

pacman  -S  hexchat

pacman -S  xchat

or

yaourt  -S  hexchat

yaourt  -S  xchat

Might help someone out. Though most Arch users are a bit smarter than me Laughing.gif