Random little outlook on things

NickthePwn3r

Alright you are walking along your path you have along what we will call life, and along this path you will find many objects in the way of this path that you have set for yourself. Now the way I see things you have 3 choices here, the easier being to just walk away from that path and make another one for yourself, and eventually you may come to regret this. Another choice being that you decide to stop right then and there, you no longer move forward and will become stuck on that object no longer moving forward with life and remain broken until you finally get to the 3rd option. Now in this option I like to make the statement that life is string of changes or evolving, so for this instance you are stuck at this object now perhaps you get stuck with option 2 for a while until BAM! You decide to strengthen yourself and use the potential that lies at the very core of us all and find a way to now make the object in your path completely overcome-able (no that's not a real word) , so now through the entire experience you have evolved, or leveled up if you want to look at it that way, and are now stronger and objects such as these you will easily be able to deal with in the future. This process will of course repeat itself along the course of our lifetimes no matter what you do, but it isn't really a bad thing because as I said, you can the experience and become stronger out of the whole ordeal. (I apalogize for the wall of text and if i have put it in the wrong place)