Favorite class in the fire emblem genre?

Minkseru

Ok I am kind of curious what characters/classes people ending up shooting for when they play...

For instance on the consoled versions, gamecube, and up I love the laguz, the snipers, and the quick cavalry units, but nothing stacks up to my love of the Swordmaster, high dodge, good crit, and solid damage, but oh if they get hit they go down quickly.

I really love Archers and Mages. I liked using the laguz also since they were so underpowered but couldn't level them enough for the end game. In radiant Dawn it was fun to train the supposedly "weaker" characters like Edward and Leonardo for that reason--since they end up amazing if you put your time and exp into them.

They were accurately stated underpowered.

Mind you, any character can become good, but max stat wise they did not match up with others in their class is why they are underpowered.

My MVP was Mia, most kills, Mia, vantage, provoke, and adept scary combination. Then give her the Black Knight's Sword? UNSTOPPABLE.

Edward was a good character for overall effect though I enjoyed my time with him not a fan of leo though.

• 4 months later...