Can you search people with same tastes as you on facebook?

SoulCross

first of all, welcome to kametsu! for your question, it's hard to find any person with same tastes anywhere on earth, facebook included. but then again nothing is impossible if you keep at it.

Thanks ;)

Yeah , no kidding it's not easy xD

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

first of all, welcome to kametsu! for your question, it's hard to find any person with same tastes anywhere on earth, facebook included. but then again nothing is impossible if you keep at it. i hope you find your replica.

Have to keep trying ;)

I guess you could look through people's likes--if those are visible to you. Assuming they aren't like me and like random crap and clean out the list every few months. Or if you play any of the games, there's usually a ranking list of some sort you could go through. But why are you looking for people on Facebook? Wouldn't it be easier to just go to a site dedicated to your interest and meet people that way?

I guess you could look through people's likes--if those are visible to you. Assuming they aren't like me and like random crap and clean out the list every few months. Or if you play any of the games, there's usually a ranking list of some sort you could go through. But why are you looking for people on Facebook? Wouldn't it be easier to just go to a site dedicated to your interest and meet people that way?

Example? xP

I can't find a decent website for that

I don't know what your interests are, so how can I give you examples of sites?

A lot of sites, fan-made and official, tend to have community fora associated with them. So if you're into rock, there's at least a bajillion fora for it and for each individual band and artist. If you're into a certain game, there's a whole mess of fora and sites dedicated to them. If you're into indie games, usually they have a community section on the site where people can go. People who frequent fora with a specific focus tend to be fans of that focus!

Like here at Kametsu. If you want to meet people who are into anime, most of the people who post in the anime subforum are huge fans of anime (myself excluded). If you want to meet people who make graphics, there's a section for that here. If you want to meet people who like to write, there's a section for you too!

I really don't understand what you're looking for.

I don't know what your interests are, so how can I give you examples of sites?

A lot of sites, fan-made and official, tend to have community fora associated with them. So if you're into rock, there's at least a bajillion fora for it and for each individual band and artist. If you're into a certain game, there's a whole mess of fora and sites dedicated to them. If you're into indie games, usually they have a community section on the site where people can go. People who frequent fora with a specific focus tend to be fans of that focus!

Like here at Kametsu. If you want to meet people who are into anime, most of the people who post in the anime subforum are huge fans of anime (myself excluded). If you want to meet people who make graphics, there's a section for that here. If you want to meet people who like to write, there's a section for you too!

I really don't understand what you're looking for.

I can meet people that way and it's nice ;)

But what I mean is search people near the place where I live

Meet people with common tastes

But then again I'm complicating xP

You're right xD

You could... go outside and go to places that interest you? There's also a slew of dating sites you could use, haha. You could look for sites that outline a calendar of events in your area that interest you.

There are also fora based in specific locations, and some places offer regional subfora (NaNoWriMo comes to mind) where people can plan meet-ups. Since most successful fora tend to be themed, these meet-ups would involve people who share at least one interest with you.

You could... go outside and go to places that interest you? There's also a slew of dating sites you could use, haha. You could look for sites that outline a calendar of events in your area that interest you.

There are also fora based in specific locations, and some places offer regional subfora (NaNoWriMo comes to mind) where people can plan meet-ups. Since most successful fora tend to be themed, these meet-ups would involve people who share at least one interest with you.

Well,

I'll figure something out ;)

Thanks for the help =)