Do you have a Naruto Fanfic or OC?

Elleot

I thought it would be nice (as I haven't seen this here) to ask you if you have ever (throughout your time being a Naruto Fan) written a fan fiction or created a Naruto OC?

Either based in the present Naruto timeline, or the future generations?

I have to admit, I have In the form of Samiko Uchiha.

I also have next Gen characters.

What are their names? Have you read any interesting Naruto Fan fics on the net? Do you think they may have hit the nail over the head in some situations or secrets?

I will tell you a secret that actually isn't secret.

When I was twelve or thirteen, I used to write Naruto fan fiction. They are abominations and should never be read by anyone. Melodrama aside, they're kind of ridiculous and full of so many bad fan fiction tropes. Everyone is gay and no one actually acts in character.

I haven't read any lately that have caught my eye, although recently I've been reading a lot of grimdark fan fictions (there are many of these for MLP for some reason) for a couple different fandoms. Most of the stuff I've read Naruto-wise has just been silly out-of-character shenanigans with little to no depth, but, again, I haven't been in the Naruto fandom since I was twelve/thirteen, so I'm a bit removed, haha.

• 3 months later...