My AMVs

Baka

Would you like to watch my videos?? I think you would ;)

I'm not the best, by any means, but I have worked hard on them :3

Please tell me what you think, and be kind ;3

Takagi Saya HOTD

TakagixHirano HOTD

Yoko Gurren Lagann(SP?)

Loose Yourself Mix

Just So You Know TakagixHirano HOTD

Those are my newest and bestest in my mind ;3

• 2 weeks later...
I really liked the Loose Yourself Mix amv. Especially the beginning. (The piano playing part.) I have to say I am no fan of the artist, but it worked, I think.

lose yourself :rap::amazing: ... it looked so well blended that i downloaded it :victory:

by the way which is the anime

Thanks guys <3 The Piano part was actually like a two second clip from the first K-On opening that is just played over and over for thirty seconds xP haha

Which anime dear?? All of them?? I'll have to rewatch it but I can tell you :3

:haha:

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZmsB...ature=youtu.be

Do you want me to watch it??

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Hirano and Takagi -- One Night in The City [bETA]

Lord Wolfram Doesn't Know He's Beautiful -- [bETA]

Lord Wolfram Is A Bad Girl -- [bETA]

A few more samples of my most recent work...Well the last two are recent the other was an attempt for Tokyo in Tulsa 2012. Anyways, I feel kind of bad that this is a triple post, but oh well....I suppose? Any comments? :P 

Aww, don't feel bad. After all, your last post was from almost a year ago, haha.

The One Direction video is hilarious. The only thing I would say for that last video, "Bad Girl", is the pink text stands out quite a bit. The blue looks fine, though, since a lot of the colours in the video are along those lines.

Haha you have a point I didn't actually check that! xP I just felt a third post was less disruptive then a new thread for this topic! :) Anyways, thank you! :) I kind of wanted the text to pop out more but I do suppose a less harsh shade could be found! :) and Thank you, the One Direction one hasn't been finished yet so I'll try and make sure to post it when I get it done! :) It seems to be the favorite of my Kyo Kara Maoh recent videos! :) haha Thank you again for watching them! :)