NEW DBZ MOVIE TRAILER "Race against Time"

Phenomex95

This is pretty good, what the hell I'm I saying this is fukin awesome men if I had never watched DBZ I would so fukin watch this movie still right now I want to go and re watch all the DBZ episodes again men who ever made this should no there work is pretty awesome.

DBZOasis.com is the best place to watch DragonBall Z...

It seems you misunderstood me I said "if I had never watched DBZ this would have been more awesome r" I finished watching all the episodes somewhere at the beginning of this year.

No I understood what you said, I was just wondering if you ever wanna re-watch the series you should go on

DBZOasis.com

By the way did you watch the original DragonBall or GT??

What quality of DBZ did you watch??

No I understood what you said, I was just wondering if you ever wanna re-watch the series you should go on

DBZOasis.com

By the way did you watch the original DragonBall or GT??

What quality of DBZ did you watch??

I haven't yet watched the original Dragon Ball cause I want to re download it the quality I have is shit and yeah I did watch DBGT and I did quite enjoy it even though allot of people say it was pure shit but hey I'm a hardcore fan of the Dragon ball series.

Here's a screen shot of the DBZ I have I know it's not that blu-ray high quality shit but it is quite good for a 52mb file and the whole series in total for me is about 14.7gig I don't know if that's impressive for 290 files but hey it's ok. I had downloaded it last year via torrent and damn it was hard cause they were like 12 seeders for 90people so it took like 1 week for me to download all the episodes, just wish I had found Kametsu before that it would have taken me less time.

00dbz-1.jpg

I haven't yet watched the original Dragon Ball cause I want to re download it the quality I have is shit and yeah I did watch DBGT and I did quite enjoy it even though allot of people say it was pure shit but hey I'm a hardcore fan of the Dragon ball series.

Here's a screen shot of the DBZ I have I know it's not that blu-ray high quality shit but it is quite good for a 52mb file and the whole series in total for me is about 14.7gig I don't know if that's impressive for 290 files but hey it's ok. I had downloaded it last year via torrent and damn it was hard cause they were like 12 seeders for 90people so it took like 1 week for me to download all the episodes, just wish I had found Kametsu before that it would have taken me less time.

00dbz-1.jpg

How about GT Quality??