Suikoden TierKreis

hotspot

Tierkreis20logo.jpg

In this post i'll be quoting from other forums and sites. i also added my own comments for some quotes.

I'm so excited! my favorite rpg series of all time has released information on it's next game! suikoden tierkreis has been announced! for the nintendo DS I'd be annoyed that it's on ds if is wasn't planning on getting a DS.

anyway here's lots more information that i've been digging up to find, it's really crazy becuase it's a bit different then the other suikoden games!

Characters are 3D polygons

Field backgrounds are 2D

Battles are entirely 3D

Character portraits (bust up) in conversation scenes

There is a field map

Parties of 4 "????" with faces and stats on the top screen

Looks like an orthodox RPG

Also the voice cast for five characters.

Details from the scans:

50% complete

Animated intro

There are combination attacks and support party members

"Battles are fast-paced"??you tap icons on the side of the touch screen

It seems to be a real game with 108 characters, although the headline is "The Chosen 108 heroes have been destroyed?!" So maybe there's something funky going on? But it also talks of 108 stories, so... I dunno!

also it's the return of the four character party and for the first time it may seem that mp is normal rpg magic use and not the traditional

1. 7

2. 5

3. 2

4. 1

no not that!! thats one of the best things about suikoden!!!

Apparently the game begins with the 108 heroes engaged in their final battle with the villain, and all the heroes being taken down except for four. This game's hero is not one of them, and his quest involves reassembling the 108, as opposed to discovering them.

but if they are defeated does that mean they died? it's looking that way...

what happens to the original hero? is he one of the non survivors, i want to know what the characters were like, what weapons did they use? I'm suprised that there are only four survivors, there looks like alot of people were able to escape from whatever was happening to the castle.

I;m dying to know what the villain looks like and stuff like that.

I haven't gotten far enough into the scans to say for sure, but the word they used was "zenmetsu suru" (annihilate). That implies to me more than just defeated. I haven't come across anything yet that clearly states it, but it seems like the boy was the original hero. The last sentence discussing the hero on the first page ends with "108 stars are completely annihilated, but [what about] the hero.....?" That almost sounds like the hero escaped and is trying again, but I haven't read enough to say that with any certainty.

I feel bad for the stars, well atleast we get to avenge them right!?

Characters

The main character has no name, but apparently will be voiced by Takashi Hiroshi. It is unknown if this will just be in 'grunts' a la Lazlo and Freyjadour in Suikoden IV and V or like Kyril in Suikoden Tactics.

The character Jail (ƒWƒFƒCƒ‹) will be voiced by Ryotaro Okiayu. The female character Marika (ƒ}ƒŠƒJ) will be voiced by Sakamoto Maya. Ryu (ƒŠƒE) will be voiced by Tetsuya Kakihara and finally, Dirk (ƒfƒBƒ‹ƒN) will be voiced by Konishi Katsuyuki who is also voicing Viktor in the Suikoden radio drama detailed on this site.

A porpoise race (I mean a species, not an athletic competition, they are like dolphins) has been confirmed for the game.

Actual character information; The hero is a youth from an idyllic village, Sidro. Jail is a quite, but sometimes brash young man who cares about the hero and others within the town guard. The character Dirk is the leader of the Sidro town guard, he teaches the others to fight and is very strong, etc. Marika is a friend of the hero from childhood and daughter of the village chief as well as a member of the town guard, while Ryu is a vagabound who arrived in the village some time ago. He doesn't like to fight very often.

Other characters shown include Yula (ƒ†ƒ‰), a brown haired girl who appears in battle screenshots and Misrach (ƒ~ƒYƒ‰ƒbƒN), a tanned man with a small beard in the same battle shots.

Setting

The game is set in the Kingdom of Salsaville. However, the hero's home village appears to be called Sidro Village (ƒVƒgƒ‘º). Other locations include; the town of Saad, Freseria Forest, the Marcina Plains, Septaflos (the home of the porpoise-based race) and El Kalaal, the palace of a nation (not Salsaville) ruled by Danash VIII.

I belive it may be near the island nations.

here's some scans

http://img.imgcake.com/1219215547359.jpg

http://img.imgcake.com/1219218560947.jpg

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/7141/nd...ikoden02fj3.jpg

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/1818/nd...ikoden04cj0.jpg

the hero is the gray haired character seems to wield a bo staff.

Bottom left corner of scan 4. Is that a...shark person?

His name is "Pōpasu"