Crystals and Warriors

Night

SquareEnix has revealed that this is a 100 billion yen which is £450 million Project. Set in different times in legend of the Crystals which is Fabula Nova Crystalis. It is said that the project will run for over 10 years.

Like every FF they need special abilities. In FNC the character/s will have the ability Overclock (13's own Trance and Limit Break system)

FFXIII:

Is set in a Cyber enviorement which is powerd by the Crystals. The Female, Lightning, is said to be the main character. But that has not been confirmed. Fear not, She will be playable. Strawberry blonde (Not blonde, red or ginger) and beautiful, she wields a weapon like Squalls, but it swiches between a gun and a sword. Feared by Pulse, she fights Soldiers with Space and Gravity. The game is said to be like a Final Fantasy Mafia.

FFXIII Versus:

THis story is rather a medievil version of FFXIII, but still very Futeristic! The person in the trailer is rumoured to be called Storm. In all 3 trailers (Not including FFXIII) says enough about this character. It is obvious he is very important.

FFXIII Agito:

This is set for Mobile. Personaly i find no intrest in Mobile games but this set in a world also controlled by the Crystals. In a Garden(School) like place at first. It looks as if these students do not stay there for the school year, like FF8's Schools/Garden.

FFXIII Herasis:

This is a rumoured game and has not been confirmed

It is Based on Crystals, which sounds like FF7's Materia System.

Square says that, they could not make a remake of FF7 so they created this. FFXIII, i think, is both FF7 and FF8.

(NOTE: I copied this off another thread i did on another Forum. If you spot it while browsing. The auther is Dark_Rose on 4Seiya Forums. Me in other words)