Test Drive Unlimited 2

Dueler

As a massive fan of the first game ive been waiting for a long while for TDU2 to finally be released, and now that it's out and ive had the chance to play it... alls i can say is.... wow... how do you mess up this bad.

The games major flaw is the controls.

While they try to offer 3 way's to play they don't actually get any of them right.

Full assist: Basicly the baby mode for people who have never played a racer before.

Sport: A kind of in between, it offers some driving assist while trying to leave most of the control up to you.

And finally Hardcore, for assumingly hardcore racing game players.

But this falls so flat it's not even funny, a single tap of the steering and your car pretty much jumps to its next angle instead of a smooth change.

This is by far the most annoying thing about TDU2, even on low sensitivity it still jumps a good 1cm even from the smallest tap. Talk about no precision.

(And yes it is like that in every racing mode, no matter what your racing style is)

My other major gripe is the graphics, while the cars look amazing the second a race starts all the graphics are down sampled into something i can only explain as last gen visuals.

Another gripe is the terrible story.

You start out as 1 of 6 characters of your choice.

A male or Female choice is presented for the following people: White, Black, Asian.

But it doesn't really matter who you choose, your still going to have to deal with the most annoying chick ive ever seen in a video game. -_-

The characters are lifeless and say things that no normal human being would ever say because its just plain stupid.

My opinion is based off of finishing the PS3 version, and messing around on the PC version with my 360 controller.

Both versions have little difference. And im seriously dissapointed in this game, almost more dissapointed then i was when i found out Square-Enix is making another FF13.

What do you guy's think about the game? do you love it? Or are you as disgraced as i am to be a fan who waited this long only to be presented crap to play with.

Also, shame on IGN, they touted this as the next big thing since sliced bread.