How will it end?

lancennsplash

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had and idea..or rather an Epiphanyon how it might eng XD

I imagine the ending to be similar to that of "O-Parts Hunter" ( known as 666 Satan) - written by Seishi Kishimoto [the younger twin brother of Masashi Kishimoto (creator of Naruto)].

I am still sticking with my whole idea of Naruto and Sasuke dying but what I imagen is that a close friend of Naruto (somebody like Kakashi, Gaara or maybe even Konohamaru -[i can actually imagen Konohamaru telling the story as the new hokage -instead of Naruto becoming Hokage-) will be telling the tale of Naruto and his adventures (or his life story blah blah) .

This is just a thought. Do not get me wrong I love Naruto and I wish he can achieve his dream ,but who knows....

I think That both sasuke and naruto will both die but before he goes off to fight sasuke he leaves hinata pregnant and the show ends showing his son being born

lol when do they have time for hanky panky? he is on a turtle island, they at war and he still likes sakura

I think it will end with Naruto dying, he will give up his dream of becoming Hokage to save the Village and his friend Sasuke, Sasuke will pull a Majin Vegeta on us and have one moment of saving grace to pull him back to the good side. Naruto will give his life and be remembered, he will be given a place of honor on the Hokage monument even though he was never truly hokage... or maybe Naruto gives his life but is saved like Chiyo save Gaara.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...