Zatch Bell

Jeza104

This is gonna sound strange but I would prefer to hear the plot of Zatch Bell from someone from this site rather than do the normal look up on Wikipedia. I never watched more than 2 minutes of the show when it was on Toonami because I was biased against it without any real data to back up my reason's. I have plenty of time now and when I get back from my business trip I'll have a room all to myself to watch it. But can you please feel me in a little on what this show is all about?

This is gonna sound strange but I would prefer to hear the plot of Zatch Bell from someone from this site rather than do the normal look up on Wikipedia. I never watched more than 2 minutes of the show when it was on Toonami because I was biased against it without any real data to back up my reason's. I have plenty of time now and when I get back from my business trip I'll have a room all to myself to watch it. But can you please feel me in a little on what this show is all about?

Kid with amnesia shows up and turns out to be a member of proxy battle royale. Through the power of love and friendship, they must overcome obstacles and win the battle with the proxy using powers dictated by the master.

Think of it like pokemon but you only get one and its a person. And if it faints then you don't get it back

Kid with amnesia shows up and turns out to be a member of proxy battle royale. Through the power of love and friendship, they must overcome obstacles and win the battle with the proxy using powers dictated by the master.

Think of it like pokemon but you only get one and its a person. And if it faints then you don't get it back

Hmmm...... I dunno, but I've been wrong in the past. I guess I can give it a try. After all you gotta try everything at least once.

Hmmm...... I dunno, but I've been wrong in the past. I guess I can give it a try. After all you gotta try everything at least once.

Basically it all comes down to whether or not you enjoy shounen series that are quite long or not. Zatch bell pulls out all the shounen action cliches. Also my description was about as bare-bones as I could get, just trying to sum up the general idea without spoiling anything.

Basically it all comes down to whether or not you enjoy shounen series that are quite long or not. Zatch bell pulls out all the shounen action cliches. Also my description was about as bare-bones as I could get, just trying to sum up the general idea without spoiling anything.

That's cool your down and dirty was more than enough. I really just wanted an idea of the series. It's hit or miss with me for a series like that ya know.