Need a fixed copy of Shinzo

Animedude5555

The HD copy found here http://www.cartooncrazy.me/watch/shinzo-episode-1-english-dubbed/ which originally came from Cartoon World (as I can tell by the watermark shown during the intro) has a glitch at 7:54 (that's 7 minutes and 54 seconds). Can whoever made this video please take their source material (I assume a VHS recording) and digitize it again? This time though, please watch through the entire episode to inspect it for glitches, and re-digitize it as many times as needed to get it gltich-free. Having a video that skips and leaves out chunks of audio is not acceptable. I THINK he is supposed to say "hyper transform" but I'm not sure, because it glitches right after he says the word "audio". It freezes for about a second, in both video and audio content, and then resumes after that brief delay, but that means a chunk of audio and video is missing.

Also I'd prefer it if there were no watermark on it. I prefer it to be raw if possible. I know uploaders like to get credit, as do the sites where the videos are hosted. But for the viewer, this just seems annoying. And for the avid collector of rare animes, it is absolutely horrible. Indeed Shinzo is quite a rare anime, and I can't find a single copy of it without some problem or other (be it glitches, or watermarks). For the preservation of rare animes which represent a part of the history of Japanese art (and yes, anime is a form of art), it is important that there exist at least one preserved copy for archival purposes for archiving rare anime, without a watermark. I mean you wouldn't want somebody who discovered some work of ancient art in an archeological dig to go write their name on it just because they found it. That would forever blemish a very rare piece of art history.