Need help with transcript - DC Super Hero Girls Behind the Scenes

rigil kent

Hey, can you help me finish the transcript of this video, please? I'm subtitling into Spanish and there's some words I can't quite understand. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cctu3BRu7Ao

0.03   ...to the roster at Super Hero High and "--------------" flying to the top of the class.

1.20   ...but she's finding a way to be able to do this "-------------------".

1.30   ...that scratchy voice girl with dark hair in Orange County "---------------------------".

2.01   ...but it's pretty much. You know, I felt "------------------".

3.39    "--------------" because you're gonna go to conventions...

4.08    The fact that I get to the voice of Supergirl is like out of this world for me, 'cause it's always been a "----------" empowering women...

4.38    So you kind of see her "--------------------", become more empowered, "----------------------------------".

4.45    Aweome, well, I'm gonna go get one of you're action figures next time. "--------------------------------".

4.52   "--------------------------- the voice speak for you?".

Edited by rigil kent

• 2 weeks later...

0.03   ...to the roster at Super Hero High and she's already flying to the top of the class.

1.20   but she's finding a way to be able to do this with ease and grace.

1.30   ... that scratchy voice girl with dark hair in Orange County that nobody quite understood.

2.01   ...but it's pretty much. You know, I feel like some mumbling sounds kind of distinguished. Not hat anyone else thinks that.

3.39    Oh, and it's awesome now too because you're gonna go to conventions

4.08    The fact that I get to do the voice of Supergirl is like out of this world for me, 'cause it's always been a goal to empower women...

4.38    So you kind of see her take charge, become more empowered, and I think that is something that a lot of young girls will be able to relate to.

4.45    Awesome, well, I'm gonna go get one of you're action figures. Next time. I'll just sit with it and make you feel super uncomfortable.

4.52   Let's have the voice speak for you".

• Like 1