The Big Bang Theory (TV Series)

Koby

Doesn't surprise me the show is still running considering how popular it originally was, but I think it's nearing it's inevitable end. But looking back two years ago, not as many people talk about it anymore, and that number was quite large at one point. Now the only times I really see something TBBT is when I see someone wearing a "Bazinga!" shirt, which isn't often. While the show still manages to pull in impressive numbers, you can tell they are getting lower and lower with every season. There have been two rather huge relationship revelations this season, so they have that going for them in terms of viewer interest. I stopped watching a while back but I still wish this show the best as it enters what I feel will be it's final seasons. I imagine it will end with the original four main characters branching off and going their separate ways in life. They might even have a reunion a decade or so later and reflect on their past lives. At least that's how I'd write the finale. 

• 5 months later...

Just when you don't think it can get worse; the show surprises you, and not in a good way. What was once my favorite comedy as turned into some of the worse television. I'll finish off this season, but if things don't pick up then I'm not sure I'm going to watch next season.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

Just 11 episodes left at this point. Curious if they're gonna roll with another spin-off besides Young Sheldon. There were talks prior of various possibilities, but I doubt a show centered around Howard & Bernadette would be that popular, but then again I didn't think Young Sheldon would hit it off like it has.