Sign in to follow this  
Nero D. Ace

BEST FINAL FANTASY AMV EVER!

Guys, i am not kidding you. this is the best Final Fantasy AMV I have seen so far and it's the only one that i've actually cried at near the end.

Cheers to the guy who made it.

XV30-5E6Png

How can you not feel like crying for Cloud and Zack? though I wouldn't call it the best amv ever, it's still a very well done one.

I liked it, but I bet Ballard or someone else whose got more experience in video productions could make some cool transitions on top of it or something :D I'm an amateur when it comes to video editing but I do have a good eye.

I don't think transitions were needed; the action was fast paced enough that there wasn't a need for it to be cluttered.

I quite liked it - I haven't seen many Final Fantasy AMV's, but this one takes the cake so far...

here's another one i found which is more partial towards FF-X fans rather than the FF-VII fans of the previous one.

ExM6Y7cTp2o

even though i consider the first one i posted as the best i've seen ... each to their own, i suppose but this one is pretty good too.

That amv fit the song perfectly. I've always loved that song, but I never thought of making an amv with it.

It wasn't the best amv, but it was certainly amazing. Made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

There are alot of great AMV's there this one doesnt uuse effects like the others but it's clip selection and timing were very nice.