Nio zerP

In a fight between Sanji and Zoro who'd win and why do you think that?

No question Zoro is stronger, I just don't think he is as good a character as Sanji. I am annoyed that Sanji seems to get put out of commission quite a bit.

I would say Zoro, but after what happen to him during Thriller Bark's arc - kind of make things iffy. So it would have to be Sanji, because Zoro secretly counts on the cook's strength - or else he would of killed the womanizing booger - episodes ago. He seems the type, in order to make certain his Captain's crew is strong.

zorro is slightly stronger i watch all one piece episode and movie and on at the last manga release so i say slightly because sanji is not far behind zorro when it come to being the strongest

Sangi, while i love Zoro i think without his swords he wouls be a wuss, unless people could tell me otherwise

Well, in the Foxy Arc, he actually ended up fighting without his swords because of a "no weapons allowed" rule and he showed a new technique - "Swordless Style"

In my opinion zoro is definitely stronger, especially considering he seems to be taking on opponents who are at least the second strongest and usually has some sort of injury or handicap.

Better...I guess it depends on what you're looking at because zoro has zero sense of direction and sanji loses his mind over any pretty woman in front of him.

From a female's perspective I'm gonna say zoro is better because while it is nice to be waited on every once in awhile sanji is just too overboard to me.

Zorro is my favorite character in One Piece and is much stronger than Sanji and I like his personality much more than Sanji who I find kinda irritating