NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Lelouch1199

Absolutely loved the series. Had a fantastic ending as well(despite the hanging plot thread of Zuko's mother) and after reading the terrible reviews and still haunted by Dragonball: Evolution, I couldn't bring myself to watch the live action movie.

Absolutely loved the series. Had a fantastic ending as well(despite the hanging plot thread of Zuko's mother) and after reading the terrible reviews and still haunted by Dragonball: Evolution, I couldn't bring myself to watch the live action movie.

I have to say that they didn't butcher the air bender movie as much as they did Dragonball Evolution... I dont know how anyone could manage to make a film as bad as dragonball, when the series was so awesome.... :oh:

I agree the series was great but the movie just didn't measure up.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

I hop that they will explain what happens to Zuko's mother at some point.

Honestly, with the movie. i wounder if the producers of the series were ever on set when the film was being shot? I can understand having a big name movie director film your idea but you shouldn't let them change it and totally bomb the movie.

I watched it all after I saw the premiere episode of The Legend of Korra. I was sad to see the last episode go but sheesh, what an incredible story told!!!

best anime so faaaaaarr.. :D love it.. but its sequel is not upto the mark... :-\

It's not an Anime, it's a cartoon :P

Anyways, currently watching that series right now. Really enjoying it :D