Lelouch1199

• 3 months later...

Just finished watching the Avatar: TAB. Must say, its really good! As for Airbenders, the latest series The Legend of Korra has already aired. Its running its second season, I guess. My thoughts were exactly the same after completing the first series. I am planning to watch the sequel next, so didnt read anything so as not to act as spoilers. I am really looking forward...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Man, this cartoon was awesome and I was lucky to start watching it when it ended so I didn't have to watch for new episodes. I loved the comedy in the cartoon especially Sokka's funny jokes. 

I was told that the movie by M.Night really really sucked and that I should never ever watch. Sadly I had to watch the film to truly understand other people's pain. After about 5 minutes, I couldn't tolerate the film when I compared it to the cartoon but I decided to continue to watch it and try to appreciate this film on its own. Sadly after a total of 30 minutes watching the movie, I could not tolerate it no longer and decided this movie was overall terrible.

The new series Legend of Korra is awesome as well, and the drama that is added is nicely done.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...