Lelouch1199

Why girl as a main character in avatar 2?:(

It won't show decent and serious fight scenes.

I hate girls anime fighting because they make so much noice while fighting like makin noice due to pain etc.

Sexist much?

Besides, go talk about The Legend of Korra in the thread about it, not here.

i was hoping that they would explain alittle more cause if aang is the last airbender how is the next avatar suppose to be master of all for elements if aang dies and he is the only airbender. hopefully the explain some details of this new series.

If you'd have bothered to read-- Aang has kids. Therefore he isn't really the last Airbender.

The series plans to follow Korra as she faces an anti-bender revolt while mastering the art of Airbending from Aang and Katara's son, Tenzin.

Honestly I'm amazed at how many people seem incapable of reading whats right in front of them. I'm constantly having to point stuff out to people that should have been clearly visible to those who put forth effort to read.

• 2 weeks later...
Is avatar actually anime or just a cartoon? I know many...weird discussions about it and even now I am not sure about it. But I watched it and I liked it! Unfortunately there is no HD...

It's a cartoon, and well I've uploaded 720p encodes of the show in the Cartoons Download section available in the Premium Section.

• 1 month later...

Avatar the last airbender was amazing. Yea, there were parts where blood would have been good to see, but overall, despite being a fighting show, it wasn't all that violent. Very few people died. The interaction between all of the characters was good. Everyone was believable as a person. Animation style was much better than most american cartoons. All in all, a well rounded series. Even in the slow parts, it did the job of drawing you in.

• 1 month later...

well... as the history of the world in avatar goes; humans learned how to bend the elements by watching 'nature' similar to the old chinese kun fu styles that mimic animals and the flows wind and water.

so its not totally impossible for someone just to learn how to bend an element from just watching and practicing but since the last air bisons are gone I wouldn't know how they could learn to bend their 'chi' with the wind.

I propose learning from a past avatar would do the trick.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...