How did you find this website ?

Dude888

I found English Dub Kingdom through a google search and never bothered to check any affiliates for like a year. I was looking through the comments and saw a reference to a forum with more download links. Of course, you needed five posts to download and the rest is history.

after several failed other sites, including animepalm which im convinced gave me a virus i came here.

I browsed their site only two times and both times my pc got infected. It's from the adverts they have bombarded their site with. The owner cares only about making money. :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I wasn't really that into anime, watched DBZ back when I was in the fourth grade and loved it. But I didn't bother with any other anime until I watched Durarara on adult swim last year and thought it was pretty cool so I searched online to see if I could download any episodes and it brought me to English-Dub Kingdom, from there I found Kametsu. Interesting fact: kametsu is the first forum of any kind that I've ever been a part of.