Spring 2011 Anime Season

RazorDan

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I heard someone say something about a new .Dot//Hack Im up for that and can't wait! Theres a ton of series I really want to see on that list now.

huh? hasn't Air Gear : Break On The Sky already been released?

Not sure if someone has already answered this for you but its 2 OVAs one released in the winter of 2010 and a new one somewhere in March 2011. Its killing me waiting for it.

• 1 month later...

Ao no Exorcist and Steins;Gate are still pretty much the only ones that appeal to me ever since they were first announcing this seasons shows. I'll probably end up checking out Yu-Gi-Oh! ZeXal and Deadman Wonderland as well but may or may not continue them.

I probably won't be picking up the new Gintama as I think I'm going to just be dropping the original. It's been like a year and a half since I last watched any of Gintama and I only saw up to episode 49 anyways. It's good, I acknowledge that, but it just really isn't my cup of tea anymore. I've grown bored with those types of Anime.

As for OVA's-- I am getting Gundam Unicorn but I decided not to watch it till it's completed since the gap between episodes is so damn long. As for Black Lagoon, I am getting them too but I have decided to wait to watch it until it's dubbed. I'm hoping the cast remains the same as I loved the original dub of Black Lagoon. Black Lagoon happens to be my #1 favorite Anime out of over 500 I have seen.

Of course I'll also be getting the obligatory .hack//Quantum, Queen's Blade, Highschool of the Dead, and Fairy Tail OVA's. Since I plan to watch Ghost in the Shell eventually I'll be getting the new movie as well. I'll have to read up on some of the other movies listed as some seem to get my interest from the picture but I know nothing about them.

I'll be picking up Ao no Exorcist, C, Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai, Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Dog Days, A Channel, and Hidan no Aria. That sounds like a lot but I usually do that every season and end up dropping half of them. I'll probably watch Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL if it gets dubbed and I will definitely be finishing off Black Lagoon. I might also watch Steins;Gate if I get around to watching Chaos;Head before it comes out.

I'll be picking up Ao no Exorcist, C, Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai, Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Dog Days, A Channel, and Hidan no Aria. That sounds like a lot but I usually do that every season and end up dropping half of them. I'll probably watch Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL if it gets dubbed and I will definitely be finishing off Black Lagoon. I might also watch Steins;Gate if I get around to watching Chaos;Head before it comes out.

From what I understand, while Stein's;Gate is set a year after the events of Chaos;Head it really has no other relevance. Meaning it's more than okay to watch without first seeing Chaos;Head. I assume the only reason they even mention the fact that it's set in the same timeline is to simply gather Chaos;Head fans to automatically pick this up.

-Thanks for the Schedule-

Aside from some of the OVA's like; Air Gear, High School of the Dead, Gundam Unicorn, and Kaichou wa Maid-sama, sadly I don't see any series I want to start. Though that does leave open to shave a few series off my "plan to watch list" so I guess it isn't all bad.