My first signatures

Manifesto

Thanks guys :D

I'm still working on the text , hope to get better at it.

Here are two new sigs I made.

RedandBlack.png?t=1312118740

Sanji.png

I made these very simplistic but I think the first one came out good, not very proud of the second one :L

Btw guys I'm going to start taking requests if anyone wants a signature made for them.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smoker's face seems too small and his right palm seems like a distraction I dunno if you could have done anythig to it. The text hmm don't think it blends in.....The smokish effect around him is really Cool!

P.S. I've been away from Sig making for too long so not totally sure if I did a correct CnC :P

Smoker's face seems too small and his right palm seems like a distraction I dunno if you could have done anythig to it. The text hmm don't think it blends in.....The smokish effect around him is really Cool!

P.S. I've been away from Sig making for too long so not totally sure if I did a correct CnC :P

Lol yep you did :P I'll try and improve on what you said, anyway 3 new sigs messing with smudging and stuff...

SubZero.png?t=1312899790

Robotsoldier.png

Superman.png

• 1 month later...
The first and the third are the best on your newer sigs I think you don't need any help. or advice

Im still a noob lol, I think there is still so much I could learn and improve on just don't know how.

I like them and I love how you are able to blend so well with smudge(I'm not that great at it.)

This one.

Robotsoldier.png

Its hard to really see the focal. I love the Text placement, but maybe dont smudge too much of the guy.

Lighting and Depth are excellent in these. Can't wait to see more

I'll take that into account Irish thanks :D Going to make a few smudge sigs now :P

Luffy signature I made, I think the text is a bit off :/

Luffy.png

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE! AWESOME SIGGY!!! The best you made to date! Love the color combination, whole setting looks so Cool. Like luffy entered the GOTHAM CITY! xD The right side of the sig is a bit too black I mean it's just plain black that doesn't look good and I think Lightening could have been better. You did good with the C4D, works well with flow of the sig. The text is a bit off should have been more closer to the render(only me thinks :P) Overall you're getting MUCH MUCH Better!!! KEEP IT UP!!! The caplocks shows how much I like your sig lol

Luffy is in GOTHAM CITY!!! haha!

And if it's ok with you I want to use that sig! :D