My first signatures

Manifesto

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not going to lie, Those are amazing for the short time you have been doing them... You should definitely try to incorporate a couple of your sigs styles(From what ive seen you have experimented with a few styles here) into one sig, I would love to see the out come of that... matter o' fact, I would like to request a sig from you... heres the planet render link, http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=61399&fullsize=1

You are definitely becoming one of my Fav. artist's for sigs, keep up the PHENOMENAL work...

Im not going to lie, Those are amazing for the short time you have been doing them... You should definitely try to incorporate a couple of your sigs styles(From what ive seen you have experimented with a few styles here) into one sig, I would love to see the out come of that... matter o' fact, I would like to request a sig from you... heres the planet render link, http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=61399&fullsize=1

You are definitely becoming one of my Fav. artist's for sigs, keep up the PHENOMENAL work...

Thanks Irish :D

Ok so to be honest I hate this render now because I had a lot of trouble with it :( btw if anybody is wondering why a lot of my sigs are blue its because its my fav colour so anyway lets get to the sigs...

First one total FAIL

Irishsig.jpg?t=1294535277

Second one a little better but still horrible :(

Irishversion2sig.jpg?t=1294535324

The third is a little better but Im still not happy with it ...I did this one similar to my current sig but with a few differences + the text didnt come out as I wanted it to come out so sorry Irish I just hate this render lol.

Irishsigversion3.jpg?t=1294535399

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Text placement needs work. It looks like you just placed the text somewhere. Look for angles and lines and even little nooks in the sig to place your text. Other than that, it looks nice.

Yeah text has always been a problem for me :/ I'll try and work on it, thanks for the feedback :)

Dude, what the hell? This stuff is AMAZING!!! I'm absolutely in love with almost all the new ones, especially the Zoro sig! Seriously, please keep pumping these out. Pretty pretty please? ^_^

The only issue I'm having is text. But...meh, text isn't my strong point either, so yeah...

Actually, the text on the Zoro sig is just fine!