NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
Witeout_203

What was your Favorite classic cartoon as a child?

man this is gonna sound strange but my fave is sonic the hedgehog (sat am version)becouse it had a dark story background than adventures of sonic the hedgehog which was just daft and super mario world and inspector gadget.

Er, let's see... I watched so much stuff when I was younger. -_- So, in no particular order, my favourites are...

Dangermouse

Batman Animated Series

Gargoyles

Bucky O'Hare

Transformers

Biker Mice From Mars

Thundercats

Trapdoor (Dunno if this counts, as it was a stop motion clay animation.)

Flash Gordon

Battle of The Planets

Edited by The Welsh Paddy

Invader Zim is definitely awesome...I still say Tom & Jerry, Bugs Bunny, and Scooby Doo were the best...thou I do love Gir.

My favorite cartoon when I was young was Dragonball but at the time I didn't know it was an anime lol... So I would probably say TMNT :)

Reboot, Thundercats, and Pirates of Dark Water would have to be the ones I have the fondest recollections of. There are plenty of other nostalgia trips mentioned in this topic though. I wonder whether Aeon Flux and Beavis and Butt-head are appropriate for this?

1)Swat Kats- Best show eva!I watched this for years. Yes the same episodes over and over

2)Batman TAS- The show that introduced me to superheroes and featured some of the best plots,animation and voice acting I've seen. I still enjoy watching it.

3)Tom & Jerry, Flintstones and Wile E Coyote- These hilarious comedies had me laughing for hours and hours daily.