Transformers: Dark Of The Moon

MABFanForLife

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the trailers and comercials they've been live up to the movie. As for poor Megan Fox, who honestly cares, this movie is about Transformers. Not some hot, solid, sultry, I wish she was my wife so I'd never leave home beautiful woman. I'd be tappen that all day, all night......

Sorry where were we?

Oh yeah! I'm so stoked to see this movie regardless.

Saw it in 3D last night!! although they tried to put in too much comedy, i found it very very good! the plot wasnt that bad, although i kind of predicted the plot before it unfolded. And Megan's replacement!!! HOT AS HELL!! and in the first scene of the movie, you will see what im talking about. Id say its a definit must watch movie!!

i just it yesterday in good'ol 2D. And man. Im not sure what to think.

This is the first Transformers movie i've seen. Wow, just wow. Not the good wow either.

They totally use the chick like an object who needs to be saved. And the part when she got up to look though the telescope? Wow, not that i mind a smoking hot chick tho.

The first half was all very painful comedy. Then there was fighting for like an hour. I got kinda bored, i mean everything started to stop making sense. CGI was great tho!

Megatron is barely in the show, i think Ken Jeong got more screen time. (on that topic, WTF was Ken Jeong doing in there!?!). Optimous who is supposed to be bad ass, kills one decepticon (all be it a big one) and then gets tangled in wires! WTH! an we don't see him to the end. Plus the part with bubble bee who saves Sam, and we cut to something else and he's a prisoner being executed in the next? I guess there's a deleted scene in there. Also what is with the cheesy pop songs? I burst out laughing at the end

All that said, i still enjoyed myself. I though about for awhile i though maybe it was the lack of plot that i didn't like, but then i remembered i really like death race. I guess its just he awkward comedy i didn't like.

Seems that the third part is all about robots (well it is called Transformers but they took it too litterally in my opinion), I would like to see more space for acting skills, after all Shia LaBeouf is quite a good actor. The change of the female character seems a bit strange as well.

Actually it was Steven Spielberg who kicked Megan outta movie. Apparently she compared, Director Michael Bay to Hitler saying that "He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he's a nightmare to work for.” For which ol' Steve got pissed off and he demanded her to be fired from Transformers.

Actually it was Steven Spielberg who kicked Megan outta movie. Apparently she compared, Director Michael Bay to Hitler saying that "He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he's a nightmare to work for.” For which ol' Steve got pissed off and he demanded her to be fired from Transformers.

Lot's of various rumors as to why she isn't there. I've heard others such as she had work done to her lips, etc.. which made her unable to do her part when it came time to film etc. Among others I can't remember.

Just watched it yesterday. Now I liked the first two for what they were, cringe worthy comedy, cgi fights scenes and hot ass lady. I could over look the butchered storyline of the transformers mythos (been a big fan since i was little so seeing the Fallen as he was kinda hit me hard). The third was imo a better storyline, Sentinel Prime is a pretty big character in the mythos... introducing Shockwave in such an epic manner was kickass, and the feel of actual death being dealt out (its the first of the three films that actually shows humans dying on screen, and the first to broach on deeper subjects, albeit briefly) including the dark nazi-esque executions of the certain Autobots

Ironhides execution/discharge by Sentinel, and the cold execution of Que/Wheeljack by Soundwave

. The change in girls is welcome too, Rosie is imo is the ultimate in eye candy, mixed with the luscious lips and posh english accent (*drools*) but she doesnt really add much else to the story.

I enjoyed the film all in all cause of its action sequences, excellent CGI and the cring worthy comedy.