Transformers: Dark Of The Moon

MABFanForLife

My fears have been realized. After only two years, Michael Bay will be delivering the third Transformers movie.

When I saw the second Transformers the first time, I thought it was a good movie. But watching it a second time, I realized how bad the story was, how jumpy the plot was, and how terrible the dialogue was. I told myself, "If they take at least three years to work on the sequel's plot, then start production, I might be interested in the sequel".

Alas, that is not to be. Once again, Michael Bay, in July of next year, will deliver another box-office hit that critics hate.

And now, I present you the teaser trailer. Enjoy.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing i want is to see more focus on the story of the robots than the damn humans!

I dont care about Shaia Labufs character, i just wanna see some Autobots and Decepticons do their thing.

And i still can't believe how they totally RUINED Jetfir's character in the second movie!

He's supposed to be the Lieutenant DAMMIT!!!

whatever, these movies keep getting worse and worse. i'm just terribly shocked they haven't even MENTIONED the minicons yet.

uhh wasn't minicons just armada and maybe one other. This is supposed to be related to the original transformers and I don't think there was a single minicon in it. If they are bringing them out then we've already seen at lest one in the second movie(the one trying to attack sam's girlfriend)

• 2 weeks later...
you kiddies need to grow up and drop moms tit. I agree with the megan fox being 80% but i'm sorry this is not a bad change. megan fox was starting to get stale in transformers. if she didnt move on she would die there.

what I'm saying is that Replacing an acter with someone you are clearly going to notice the difference is so bad. But this movie might not even have Sam in it by the way it's going or maybe they broke up or something. Cause I just can't see that girl even if she dyes her hair replace her.

But it did hear Megan messed up her face with plastic surgery/lip fat thing

bah! who cares who's being replaced? the only reason i've watched all the transformers movies to date is to see some epic autobot vs decepticon action, now this may be surprising but, I hated Megan Fox's role to be honest, I know it's weird coming from a fanservice loving individual like myself but in the last two movies her character has contributed little or nothing to the plot, it was passable in part one but in part two, it was so obvious that all she was there for was to look pretty the movie would have been a lot better without her, I'd actually prefer if they were to get rid of her character completely, but as I said, I only love these movies for the sexy robots, I probably won't even notice what ever other crap is in there really.

bah! who cares who's being replaced? the only reason i've watched all the transformers movies to date is to see some epic autobot vs decepticon action, now this may be surprising but, I hated Megan Fox's role to be honest, I know it's weird coming from a fanservice loving individual like myself but in the last two movies her character has contributed little or nothing to the plot, it was passable in part one but in part two, it was so obvious that all she was there for was to look pretty the movie would have been a lot better without her, I'd actually prefer if they were to get rid of her character completely, but as I said, I only love these movies for the sexy robots, I probably won't even notice what ever other crap is in there really.

yeah if her character is gone I wont mind. The robots are the best part

• 4 weeks later...

i heard she got dropped because she refused to do what the director told her (which was to gain five pounds), so she just went to jona hex. i'm kinda glad she isn't in the next one. There's something... off about her. and don't say the plastic surgery. it was in the first movie too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...