Code Geass vs Gundam 00

RazorDan

Code Geass vs Gundam 00  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Code Geass vs Gundam 00

I never watched 00 but I did watch and really enjoy wing, so if it's really a remade version of it then I might have said that I liked the both of them equally but Code geass has Kallen and Kallen has a certain part of her that gets a lot of camera time and that part makes me very happy so I'd say code geass, also because I cried at certain points in the show and there's only one other show that made me do that(see my avatar.)

Code Geass suffers some of the worst plot pacing, over use of pulling shit out of their ass last minute (deus-ex-machina), and overall just shitty story telling. Sure it pulled you in, you gotta give it that. It was certainly entertaining and I wouldn't mind watching it again, but the fact remains it is a piss poor example of story telling.

Gundam 00 has it beat in pacing, compelling story, and even artwork. That is not to say Gundam 00 doesn't suffer from the same things, because trust me it as well at times had poor pacing and used deus-ex-machina's to advance the plot.

Urgh Code Geass was horrible I hated it and had to drop it after 14 episodes when i just couldn't stand anymore, I found it really boring, I didn't like the story, All the characters in it (Especially lelouch) were irritating, annoying and unlikable. Even if an anime isn't very good i usually watch it to the end but Code Geass was just too terrible to do that.

I've only seen the first episode of Gundam 00 but it seems Ok so i will probably like it a lot better, I really can't see it being as bad. My vote goes to Gundam 00.

I would have to go with Gundam 00 Hands down, A: because there isn't a single knightmare frame that would stand a chance (remeber Exia is 18.3 meters tall and the Gawain is 6.57 meters tall) so it wouldn't be much of a fair fight. As far as the characters go i feel more attached to the Gundam 00 characters (even tho ironically my user name is Lelouch), and to me Gundam has always seem more believeable.

• 3 weeks later...

There are so many Gundam that make me lose interest in them. I think that the classic Gundam (and the first few sequels) were truly great, but lately things have changed.

Now Code Guess for me is probably one of the top 5 favorite anime, not for the fights but for the storyline and the strong and lovable protagonist.