Post Your Desktop

Mujklob

No it's windows vista. I prefer the classic look. It's nostalgic for me. I grew up on windows 2000. Lol

Ah ok I see, that was my next thought. lol good times

No it's windows vista. I prefer the classic look. It's nostalgic for me. I grew up on windows 2000. Lol

I grew up on Windows 3.1 and 95 and I sure as hell ain't changing my 8.1 to look like that. XD

957bbd35df.jpg

I grew up on Windows 3.1 and 95 and I sure as hell ain't changing my 8.1 to look like that. XD

I hate windows 8 i'm not getting a new computer till windows 9 comes out because I detest the interface of windows 8. I would get a mac if it wasn't so expensive. For now i'm good with my windows vista. I've always had problems with XP though, idk why people loved it the most. Windows 7 to me felt a little like it was a generic windows vista so I didn't like it's feel. Out of all the windows I've worked on vista is my favorite and I think it always will be, but I like the classic look because nostalgia to my childhood but vistas default is nice too.

Ah ok I see, that was my next thought. lol good times

Ikr, I'm also quite big on modern shit with a retro themes lol

I hate windows 8 i'm not getting a new computer till windows 9 comes out because I detest the interface of windows 8. I would get a mac if it wasn't so expensive. For now i'm good with my windows vista. I've always had problems with XP though, idk why people loved it the most. Windows 7 to me felt a little like it was a generic windows vista so I didn't like it's feel. Out of all the windows I've worked on vista is my favorite and I think it always will be, but I like the classic look because nostalgia to my childhood but vistas default is nice too.

You mean the metro interface? Yeah, I junked it quick. I use Classic Shell to give me my Start Menu back and I use Old New Explorer to tweak explorer to closer to Win 7.

YXnspjN.png

Other than that, Windows 8 has been better in every way shape and form than 7 could've hoped to have been.

957bbd35df.jpg

Please MK, those were dark times. My first desktop had 3.1 and no color (only black and white), sound, or mouse. I learned how to work a computer via keyboard only.

Edited by JimDaddy

EDIT:

How do you all keep your desktop so clean.

This is what mine looks like after cleaning it about a month ago.

KWPXkY4.jpg?1?1496

Wow, I could not live like that!

I found that response way funnier than I should have. xD

I generally clean it when it gets bad, most of it is just photoshop stuff anyway. But I thought I'd show Kametsu my desktop in all it's glory.

Here is what it looks like when it's clean.

eYBu3zP.png?1?2407

EDIT:

How do you all keep your desktop so clean.

This is what mine looks like after cleaning it about a month ago.

KWPXkY4.jpg?1?1496

Wow, I could not live like that!

I found that response way funnier than I should have. xD

I generally clean it when it gets bad, most of it is just photoshop stuff anyway. But I thought I'd show Kametsu my desktop in all it's glory.

Here is what it looks like when it's clean.

eYBu3zP.png?1?2407

Now that's a desktop I can live with! (;

Yeah, I was also thinking about that.

But these pics don't tend to follow the original stuff(sometimes)

Haha, it kind of looks like excalibur, but more gems. Preeetty cooooool~.

It is excalibur, but he doesn't get excalibur till the second season.

Spoilers much? Edited by JimDaddy

Yeah, I was also thinking about that.

But these pics don't tend to follow the original stuff(sometimes)

Haha, it kind of looks like excalibur, but more gems. Preeetty cooooool~.

It is excalibur, but he doesn't get excalibur till the second season.

Spoilers much?

{sorry bout that, put in a spoiler}^^^ Ya might wanna edit you're quote and put my part in a spoiler too so it doesn't spoil it for others.

Edited by TRUNKSvsCELL