harry potter books

Slayer

I finished Deathly Hallows five or six days ago I think. She is a genius. Every book kept getting better and better. It was a great conclusion to the series, but I think it could have done without the epilogue.

agreed.

but the only book that i hated was #4 i think. #4 or #5.

Also, what was the loophole?

^yeah true.it is great how every book in the series just kept on getting better.I have a bad memory so I dont remember them all but I do remember that they were hard to put down.I finished Deathly Hallows in 8 days because my bro kept telling me to not read without him which was stupid and slowed me down.The epilogue was unnecessary but I guess there was no real harm done but Rowling just wanted to confirm that it is*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER* "and they live happily ever after".but it was sort of good to show that harry learned to respect snape by telling his son about him but it was stupid of his to drop the resurrection stone,he should have brought back snape, said thank you, and then put the wand and the stone in a safe.it's now propably in the hands of some stupid animal.i'm not sure that the loophole is really a loophole, i have to discuss this with my bro who is a lot smarter, but I thought it was stupid that if the person with the elder wand was hit by expeliarmus they wouldnt have the wand anymore regardless of if they were holding it or or not.well not really a loophole but it;s something that bothers me.*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER*

^yeah true.it is great how every book in the series just kept on getting better.I have a bad memory so I dont remember them all but I do remember that they were hard to put down.I finished Deathly Hallows in 8 days because my bro kept telling me to not read without him which was stupid and slowed me down.The epilogue was unnecessary but I guess there was no real harm done but Rowling just wanted to confirm that it is*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER* "and they live happily ever after".but it was sort of good to show that harry learned to respect snape by telling his son about him but it was stupid of his to drop the resurrection stone,he should have brought back snape, said thank you, and then put the wand and the stone in a safe.it's now propably in the hands of some stupid animal.i'm not sure that the loophole is really a loophole, i have to discuss this with my bro who is a lot smarter, but I thought it was stupid that if the person with the elder wand was hit by expeliarmus they wouldnt have the wand anymore regardless of if they were holding it or or not.well not really a loophole but it;s something that bothers me.*SPOILER*SPOILER*SPOILER*

I agree haha. A lot of those things bothered me too. The epilogue as a whole felt like fanfiction to me. It bothered me that none of the other characters were mentioned in the epilogue either so we don't know what happened to everyone else... and I felt she didn't even go into enough detail with the characters actually involved in it either. There was a lot more to be said. I loved everything up to that point though, except the deaths in the story to me were random and meaningless and it felt like she pulled the names out of a hat.

I see your link answered a lot of the questions I had about the ending and what happened to characters... but that should have been incorporated into the book in some way - not every HP fan reads mugglenet to see that interview. Thanks a lot for the link though.