Goku vs Superman

OkamiDragonFly

Goku vs. Superman.. who would win in a fight?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Goku vs. Superman.. who would win in a fight?

Trust me, I wouldnt lose my money. Ive seen every version of this available to my knowledge. I even made several websites about DBZ in the past.

You must not know crap about superman then. Everyone on krypton was just a fragile as a human not as strong as superman. The only reason Superman gained those abilities is because of the earths red sun. And unless goku destroys the sun or fights him away from earth then I stand by what I said earlier.

No one put stipulations on where the fight would be at or any other details about it. I assumed its on earth since thats where they both live at. If its on earth then I wont change what I said earlier.

Very well then, I believe this ends our debate. I believe something and I showed logic behind it while you believe something else and showed logic behind that. And you do know that Goku would do anything to win against Superman. So transmitting Superman to another planet ain't out of the question.

P.S: It's yellow sun not red. You sure got more knowledge about Superman than me, don't you?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 years later...
  • 6 months later...