XBL and PSN Members Wanted!

Anras Rune

I've been wanting to do this for a while, but never had the time, and make a clan, of sorts. I want to setup a clan that spans across multiple games instead of just one, like most do.

The idea is that everyone who wants to join and make this little comunity posts their XBL gamertag and a list of their games. Once/if we get a few people ill make a group to get out of the way where we can discuss easly which games to set it up in.

The name is still open to debate, but i thought of Klan Kametsu [KK], Kametsu 1st Battalion [K1B] or, my personal favourite, The Forgotten Network [TFN]. <<guess where i got that from! XD

Well my details are in my sig so... add me as a friend and post!!

Also if anyone wants to do a PS3 version then feel free to use this thread for the time being cause ill be setting up the group very soon, which we could all use! Obviously the same rules apply to the PS3, give in your PSN name and list of games!

yea i could be in both Xbox and PS3 xD. tags PS3/360:LiquidSnake2142 idk if u have chose the name yet but id go with TFN cuz that sounds cool and i like the site as well xD lol... anyway hope u dont ask ppl to change there gamertags cuz i wouldn't be up to that (by change i mean add whatever clan name to it) its just a waste of money i think... anyway good luck with starting this.

Xbox:MW2, Black Ops, L4D2, Halo 3, Reach, Fable 2, Bioshock2, GTA4+DLC, Gears of War2. a few of my xbox games that are MP!

PS3:MW2, Killzone 2, Demons Souls... dont have many PS3 games on disc and ive got a bunch as a download from gamesharing but not many online :'(

• 3 weeks later...

feel free to add me just when you do let me know who you are from this site and ill add you on the xbox 360.

gamertag; firedogx10

ok now time for my list

game list;COD-2/waw/mw/mw2,halo-3/reach,final fantasy 13,aliens vs predator,Gta4,oblivion,ghost recon advanced warfighter,naruto the broken bond,gears of war 2,lost planet 2,bioshock 2,rainbow six vegas 1&2,soulcalibur 4, pure,tom clancys hawk, dead space,fear 1&1.5&2,darksector,chromehounds,saints row 1&2,army of two, nedd for speed pro street,devil may cry 4, assassin creed,splinter cell double agent,left 4 dead,battlefield bad company,mass effect 2,armor core 4,resident evil 5.

not all multiplayer but that is my list with some left out because they belong to my brother.

• 11 months later...

Ill join. I only have XBL though. My gamertag is Ledah 90. Make sure that you put a space between the h and the 9. Any games I have will be in my achievements list, so if there's something your wanting to see if i have, check there :).

Note: i havent been online here in forever, so if your not doing this anymore, its ok lol. I just got the message today.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...