NEW ANNOUNCEMENT - Check Featured Topic! ×
F40soldier

What was the first anime you ever watched

The Sailor Moon series was lame in my book. My best friend is hard core for that show, and I have tried to watch it but I just couldn't get myself into it. The main reason for me not liking that show was the main character, Serena. She is supposed to be the heroine of the show yet she is the most whiny pathetic heroine I have ever experienced in any anime. She is always crying about about something and her whine is like nails-on-a-chalkboard type of crying. It annoys the piss out of me.

I thought Digimon was pretty epic in the beginning...but then like so many really super long series...I felt like it just started repeating itself. So eventually I stop watching it. Dragon Ball Z was okay...I only really liked two of the sagas: Cell and Majin Buu. Kid Buu was like the ultimate bad guy...LOVED HIM!!!

Cowboy Bebop. Watched few Episodes on MTV and afterwards i was searching and buying the dvd set, still one of the most amazing Shows around, no matter if animated or not

Like aleatorio, Pokemon would be the first anime I've seen. At the time I didn't know it was an anime as well, just another cartoon. I didn't even know what anime was nor did it existed. Good old days.

Can't remember, it was many years ago. It could be Tekkaman Blade, Daimos or smth with racing cars :P. About last one, who know what anime could that be? Young boy/man starting his carrier on tours. I only remember two scenes from later series.

1. He driving in tunel and got blinded by sun when he drive out of tunel and now he know why one of other drivers have sunglasses.

2. One of his friend (girl) driving with green racing car and dying on tour in accident. She's car has engine from truck if translation was correct :P.

Thats all I remember somehow xD.