CN has officially lost it!

Bardon

I honestly thought "CN" lost it with the murder of "Toonami" and the removal of Steve Blum as the little robot we all adored. I thought the video was a little quacked out, but have you seen any of the other crap that channel parades around as entertainment?

Where can I get my hands on a "Genocide of a Sub-Culture" trap card? Because Some American companies are playing it in spades these days...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I actually found it pretty funny, Mad on Cn actually does have some interesting stuff, Then again I think the main reason why most people here wouldn't find it funny is because they're still bitter about Cn removing toonami/ any good shows it ever had and this just makes it look like they're rubbing it in our faces. Then again, there's a small possibility that I only like it because it had panty shots, a very small possibility.

I thought it was awesome, better some of the other crap cartoons that get dished out these days. I can handle cartoons, that spoof other shows, being stupid on purpose, but not the one that are just plain stupid. Whatever happened to "knowing is have the battle," or other tidbits that taught children. Today it seems cartoons are only designed to make our children dumber.

It also reminds me of robot chicken but just not as good.