Claymore

ryuzaki

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As a matter of fact, Claymore was the first real anime I have watched. Anime like Pokemon and Medabots don't really count for me, because back then I didn't know about anime that much, but still great shows. Claymore got me started watching anime and I like it. Overall, the story is excellent. Really liked the anime, but left it at a cliffhanger a little. The Mang is great too. I like really long manga and anime. I wish they could make another season, but change part of it to match up to the manga. I espially love the way the eyes are drawn. They are the most realistic eyes I have seen. Art work and animeation are excellent too.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

> It's a good anime, if you like Bleach or Death Note, chances are you'll like this.

I'll have to watch Claymore some day then

how are DN and Bleach similar. 

They both have people n them ... or rather, animations that represent people.

Well, yeah, the concepts of Shinigami are very superficially similar.

Edited by awdity

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh I love Claymore! Was an awesome show! Sure the ending was a bit rough... I don't know why they didn't focus on the Manga, because apparently the last 3 episodes aren't even in the Manga at all, just made up. Just that fact is sad, but I didn't 'hate' the ending like most people do. To bad it didn't continue to a second season.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The only major problem I had with it were the last few episodes.

It was a shame that they just had to differ from the Manga.

The animation was okay, I didn't really like that there were some obvious shortcuts taken for the fight scenes.

But, I loved how they took the time to improve the faces of the Claymores and some other scenes for the DVD release.

Overall, I liked the show.

It would be nice if they can somehow make more seasons and fix those last few episodes so they can follow the Manga.

• 1 month later...