I need a handful of people to help out around here. Everyone Please Read.

Koby

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could the deadline for pieces of the newsletter be the twenty-fifth, and then have the actual thing come out on the thirty-first? That way we'll have a grace period in case anything goes wrong.

I wouldn't mind putting it together, but it doesn't seem like it'd be difficult to change who does it each month--assuming that having it be a strictly voluntary task doesn't pan out anyway.

(activity's gone up considerably.wow, cool.gj koby)

lol the FM newspaper, that was fun.I wish she came back.No offense bernie but I think it was Selphie who started the newspaper no?Idk i remember little tiny bits, my memory isn't that good and neither are my eyes so I'll cut on forum time but i'll contribute to the cause while I'm here.Now that I see all this activity I'll try to help out with the games and the entertainment and ofcourse my favorite, the rpg section.

you know what?

i rekkon we should be paid commission. haha, like a certain fee for our contribution to the forum! ^__^

tee hehe

Actually I believe the vBplaza has the option to give "paychecks" to certain usergroups. I might look into giving some gil for your help, and to the other staff like supermods, etc.. I haven't decided yet. But I can't give real cash, sorry. Hehe.