Scaring problem

seirachan

Everything I do these days gives me an annoying scar. Just the tiniest cut and burn and its there for good. Because I work at a fast food place i keep getting burned and no matter what i do they just wont go away. I have 6 burns, and over 15 cut scars that are recent. Aleovara Extract(can't spell) just doesn't help at all.

I have 5 scars in total on my face, Its horrible being a girl but luckily my less ugly freckles makes them less noticeable. The recent burn scar on my forehead really bugs me though. Is there anything I can do about this catastrophe? Next thing I know I'm gonna look like I'm 30 and down right ugly barely being able to walk down the street without having to cover my face. I'm only 19.

I heard Aloe Vera or Vitamin E can help with scar healing. I know Vitamin E is used to prevent Stretch marks in pregnant women.

My sister used this method to heal scaring:

Essential oils such as neroli, lavendar, bergamont or chamomile can all help scars heal naturally. Blend a few drops of neroli with one other mentioned essential oils. Blend the essential oils into about a cup of a carrier oil such as wheatgerm oil and massage into the scar for several weeks to soften it.

Don't know how much it'll help though.

I supposes Girls view scars differently then most guys do, cause I have them all over my body from playing sports. I have one on my chin that screws up my beard growing, one along my eyebrow. I have them all over my legs and arms, I have one that runs from my foot to my hip. My Knees and Elbows are scarred. They are lovely sport injuries that tell a story!

Umm... Seira, i really don't understand what you getting at. You expect to be burned and not have a nice scar after that? Some girls get nasty bruises even from a firm touch. And marks on hands are not a big problem, i hope. How you manage to get your face cut is out of my imagination, though. Be more careful with that, will you?

And what makes you think the traces will stay forever? How long has it been since the first mark appeared?

And Kro is right about Vitamin E, i used to heal some traces on my face a couple of years ago. Can't say i succeeded, but i can't say i tried hard either.

Umm... Seira, i really don't understand what you getting at. You expect to be burned and not have a nice scar after that? Some girls get nasty bruises even from a firm touch. And marks on hands are not a big problem, i hope. How you manage to get your face cut is out of my imagination, though. Be more careful with that, will you?

And what makes you think the traces will stay forever? How long has it been since the first mark appeared?

And Kro is right about Vitamin E, i used to heal some traces on my face a couple of years ago. Can't say i succeeded, but i can't say i tried hard either.

I had the cut scars on my face for years they aren't very noticeable. the ones on my month are from being punched around some time in my life, it took even my bf a year to see them. but these ones aren't my big concern. The burn marks on my arm have been there for one year, just slightly faded. The one of my forehead has been a month now but it was soo tiny of burn, i had worse on my thumb it it went away. The one on my arm i could understand because it was pretty bad. My forehead burn was just half a second of hot oil and I've seen no improvement for 2 weeks.

Also i got the tiniest scratch on my arm and I can still see it several months later.

I do expect some things to scar but small half a second things are ridiculous