• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hmm, I feel like giving a reasonable amount of info about where I live, instead of just phoning this post in...

Pennsylvania, a town named Tamaqua that no one ever seems to have heard of...yet it was the second town in the U.S. to ever have electricity, had some very major part in the coal mine business back in the day or something, it was a big railroad center, it was the geographic center hub for the Molly Maguires, Chris Fulmer who, while playing for the minor league Baltimore Orioles in 1888, invented baseball's catcher's mit, The borough of Tamaqua passed an unprecedented law giving ecosystems legal rights. The ordinance establishes that the municipal government or any Tamaqua resident can file a lawsuit on behalf of the local ecosystem, and no one ever seems to have heard of the place unless they are from a neighboring town.

Also is located in a region of PA with the third highest suicide rate in the state, alcoholism, drug addiction, a per capita income of $17,230. Probably also has the largest, if not, one of the largest, wigger, wankster, and/or moronic rap loving filth bags population based on pop. percent as well.

The place blows to live in, but is nice to visit... or if taken in small doses, even though it has a lot of stupid people, there are still some awesome people around town. One good thing is that there are also a large number of metal heads here.