Where do you live?

Tidus

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I live on a small island called Holyhead. Aka Caergybi, in our native language, not that we use it much anyways. At the moment, we're one of the most deprived towns in the North of Wales, which is in the UK for those of you who aren't sure.

I think of this place as a mini "Hood". You got all these ganstah wannabes... Kids always asking you to go in to get booze, or cigarettes for them... (By kids, I mean 10-14 year olds.) If you don't do that, they suddenly have a vendetta against you and will probably attempt to give you loads of grief. Then you get some more older gangs, who randomly attack people, just because they don't like the look of them. What makes things worse, is that the police won't do anything about it, so yeah, they can just about get away with anything.

Good things on this island include nice scenery, good nature walks. (We have a pretty big mountain on the coast, which is a great place for a nice long walk, and lots of fresh air.) And the increase of big companies moving in for business.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...