Where do you live?

Tidus

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a lot of friends from Georgia. I hear it's nice, and that all directions start at a giant chicken.

Miami is probably nicer than where I live, with a good club scene and the beach so close (that part of Florida I love). I live in central Florida in a former cow-town outside of Orlando (Disneyland). It's full of bass ackwards good ol' boy rednecks. Our beach is a bacteria infested lakefront and our scene is Wal Mart (the town blew up when it moved in). Maybe it's just hometown syndrome, but I can't wait to move either up north (preferably great white) or to Europe (I have a few friends that have landed some interesting jobs teaching English over there, not a bad way to start out IMO).

I have a lot of friends from Georgia. I hear it's nice, and that all directions start at a giant chicken.

Miami is probably nicer than where I live, with a good club scene and the beach so close (that part of Florida I love). I live in central Florida in a former cow-town outside of Orlando (Disneyland). It's full of bass ackwards good ol' boy rednecks. Our beach is a bacteria infested lakefront and our scene is Wal Mart (the town blew up when it moved in). Maybe it's just hometown syndrome, but I can't wait to move either up north (preferably great white) or to Europe (I have a few friends that have landed some interesting jobs teaching English over there, not a bad way to start out IMO).

I actually live like a mile away from the Big Chicken. It sounds so silly but it's a pretty big landmark, at least for my area XD I've never been inside the KFC that has it though.

Central Florida is more like central Arkansas, amirite? I had family that lived near Gainesville and it was pretty frustrating because it was all dirt roads and like you said, good ol' rednecks XD

Yeah I think Miami would be pretty amazing if I moved there, especially because I'll be maybe a hour away from the city I usually consider my home [Palm Bay *u*] and it'll be possible to hang out with people from there and such.

I actually live like a mile away from the Big Chicken. It sounds so silly but it's a pretty big landmark' date=' at least for my area XD I've never been inside the KFC that has it though.

Central Florida is more like central Arkansas, amirite? I had family that lived near Gainesville and it was pretty frustrating because it was all dirt roads and like you said, good ol' rednecks XD

Yeah I think Miami would be pretty amazing if I moved there, especially because I'll be maybe a hour away from the city I usually consider my home [Palm Bay *u*'] and it'll be possible to hang out with people from there and such.

lol I'd probably laugh more about the big chicken but I'm sure we'd also have a strange landmark too if we had more than one main road (literally everything is on one long stretch).

Sounds about right for Central Florida, we have a few nice areas (Orlando is kind of nice I suppose), but if you're not in one of those areas, it's literally divided into Spanish people, old people, or rednecks (or, sometimes, old rednecks). My town actually is growing up a bit, but we used to have mostly dirt roads. I actually lived right across the street from a cow field until they expanded my subdivision into it. One time a cow actually got loose and was ambling around our neighborhood. =D No telling how I don't have a disfiguring accent living down here.

Always wanted to visit Miami, I've heard it's great, but never got down there for some reason.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

my place is Oregon, where the only thing that jumps you is the rain, which means....

no gangs. I like it though its peacefulle, everywhere you look is the color green, and at night the relaxing sounds of police cars. Not all the time though, its mostly people speeding, or so I've been told.

• 1 month later...