Where do you live?

Tidus

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*sigh* I'm stuck in the USA in Shepherdstown, West Virginia. The people here are painfully ignorant and narrowminded. It's rare, I find people that uses decent intelligence here or find anyone I can relate to. There's too many hypocrites, rednecks and gangs here. The geography isn't bad though. I do like the mixture of mountains and suburbs. The tempture is okay I guess. It's usually about 20-40 F during winter and 75-95 F during summer during the day. The bugs here are huge and annoying. There are too many deer and foxes here.

I thought about learning to speak and write Japanese and start living in Osaka, Japan. I'm not so sure now. I thought about living in Austraila, but I hear it gets really hot, so I changed my mind.

Most of you seem to live in some very interesting places. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Florida (USA), where old people come to complain about the Hispanic people that come to Florida to do all the jobs old people don't want to do anymore. It's a very delicate and frustrating balance.

Oh, and little kids from all over the world come to spazz out over Mickey Mouse.

God, I hate Florida. . .