Films you want to see!

The Joker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lets see now... there is...

Warm Bodies: After R (a highly unusual zombie) saves Julie from an attack, the two form a relationship that sets in motion a sequence of events that might transform the entire lifeless world.

Wreck-It Ralph: A video game villain wants to be a hero and sets out to fulfill his dream, but his quest brings havoc to the whole arcade where he lives. (Not seen yet :P)

Beautiful Creatures: Ethan longs to escape his small Southern town. He meets a mysterious new girl, Lena. Together, they uncover dark secrets about their respective families, their history and their town.

A Good Day to Die Hard: John McClane travels to Russia to help out his seemingly wayward son, Jack, only to discover that Jack is a CIA operative working to prevent a nuclear-weapons heist, causing the father and son to team up against underworld forces.

Jack the Giant Slayer: A modern day fairy tale in which the long-standing peace between men and giants is threatened, as a young farmer leads an expedition into the giants' kingdom in hopes of rescuing a kidnapped princess.

Iron Man 3: Marvel's "Iron Man 3" pits brash-but-brilliant industrialist Tony Stark/Iron Man against an enemy whose reach knows no bounds (Mandarin). When Stark finds his personal world destroyed at his enemy's hands, he embarks on a harrowing quest to find those responsible.

Star Trek Into Darkness: After the crew of the Enterprise find an unstoppable force of terror from within their own organization, Captain Kirk leads a manhunt to a war-zone world to capture a one man weapon of mass destruction.

Pacific Rim: When an alien attack threatens the Earth's existence, giant robots piloted by humans are deployed to fight off the menace.

Man of Steel: An alien infant is raised on Earth, and grows up with superhuman abilities. He sets out to use these abilities to guard his adopted world.

Monsters University: A look at the relationship between Mike and Sulley during their days at the University of Fear -- when they weren't necessarily the best of friends.

G.I. Joe: Retaliation: The G.I. Joes are not only fighting their mortal enemy Cobra; they are forced to contend with threats from within the government that jeopardize their very existence.

Cloudy 2: Revenge of the Leftovers: Flint Lockwood now works at The Live Corp Company for his idol Chester V. But he's forced to leave his post when he learns that his most infamous machine is still operational and is churning out menacing food-animal hybrids.

The Host: A parasitic alien soul is injected into the body of Melanie Stryder. Instead of carrying out her race's mission of taking over the Earth, "Wanda" (as she comes to be called) forms a bond with her host and sets out to aid other free humans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This year promises to bring so many great films that I'm just dying to see. :) ....  I want to see, Man of Steel, Wolverine, Iron Man 3 and The Great Gatsby. I simply cannot wait for them to come out so that I can get my popcorn out and start watching!!!