Films you want to see!

The Joker

I missed Star Trek into Darkness, and Ironman 3, so I still want to see them. I'm also eagerly waiting for the new Godzilla movie, radioactive monsters are the best!

I may also go with the kiddies to see Man of Steel and Monsters University, but I'm going to wait and see how other people like them first.

They're making a new godzilla movie? Off to check the internet!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah I need to watch that one too and also top of my list is The Conjuring which I hope would be as scary as its trailer.

I went and saw The Conjuring with a group of friends. I love scary movies, but don't like many recent releases, because it seems like they replace actual plot with hokey effects and nudity. HOWEVER, I liked The Conjuring. It was better than I anticipated because I had low expectations. I thought it was like The Exorcist combined with Poltergeist. None of my friends liked it much though; they all thought it was silly. D:

I think it's finally close enough to November to say that I want to see Thor 2~! :3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...