The Walking Dead (TV Series)

cannabis 30

I was expecting this to happen, but I was a little disappointed by how it went down. 

Even Dale had a better death than Beth. It felt really forced, as if they were killing her off for a reason not related to the show.

I really liked her character too, especially during the Beth and Daryl days. She felt like dead wait but her value seem to be more in how she changed the people around her.

• 2 weeks later...

I was expecting this to happen, but I was a little disappointed by how it went down. 

Even Dale had a better death than Beth. It felt really forced, as if they were killing her off for a reason not related to the show.

I really liked her character too, especially during the Beth and Daryl days. She felt like dead wait but her value seem to be more in how she changed the people around her.

I agree completely.

Can't wait for the season to start up again, was disappointed how it stopped midway through.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only three episodes to go and then the wait for season 6 begins. All in all season 5 has been decent and i wonder how it will end. Some sort of cliffhanger doubt. If all goes well they have enough ideas to go up to season 12 plus by that time even more storylines from the comic will be ready to adapt. Also the spin off series will be out soon.

• 5 months later...

If you saw season 2 on Blu-ray, they actually changed a word in the ending. Instead of saying "They don't know who they're messing with." They say "They don't know who they're fucking with." I can't wait for season 6 in Jan. or Feb. I can't remember which month. lol.

Are you watching the spin-off 'Fear The Walking Dead'? It premiered this last Sunday and will run for a six episode first season.

As for season 6 of TWD it starts in October as it has with all previous seasons.

• Like 1

When I downloaded from TPB of season 5 there was a commercial saying it will return in Jan. or Feb. And no I'm not watching the six episodes cause I don't have cable yet.

I don't know what release you got, but any decent release would not have commercials left in. Secondly they never announce the next season during another season. So maybe you're talking about the mid-season finale of Season 5 talking about it returning in Feb 2015 with the second half of Season 5. That's the only possible logical idea.

Season 6 (as with EVERY season of TWD) premieres in October.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Walking Dead Promotes Three to Series Regulars
Three more actors are getting raises and have been promoted to series regulars as the AMC drama heads into Season 6. So who are they? Let me tell you:

Tovah Feldshuh, who plays spooky Alexandria leader Deanna Monroe, Alexandra Breckenridge, who plays Rick's looooove interest Jessie Anderson, and Austin Nichols, who plays Jessie's son Spencer. From the sound of these moves, either we'll be spending a fair amount of time in Alexandria this season, or these three will pack up and hit the road with Rick and his gang.

Of course we could throw all this out the window as well, because getting promoted to series-regular status doesn't mean a darned thing in this show. Remember when Andrew J. West (Gareth) got the series-regular raise for Season 5, only to be killed off in the third episode of that season?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hopefully they reveal who set the horn/alarm off rather than make it some mystery that goes all season without any evidence as to why. I thought maybe Gabe, but then I don't think he could justify killing a whole town to get back at Rick. They were just about in the clear from that crappy plan when it happened.

I'd have definitely figured setting off bombs and shit to kill them in the pit would have been better.

Those flairs and shit would have alerted every zombie and human for a pretty good distance anyhow so hopefully something comes of that and the writers don't just ignore that aspect. I really don't see how they're going to stop the town from being destroyed. Not like they have the numbers to take out a herd that large.

Also where was the village idiot, Carl, at during this entire episode? He never appeared unless I somehow missed that. Might be why this episode was actually pretty good for the most part.

• Like 1

Spoiler, don't read if you didn't watch season 6 episode 1 - 

Great first episode to season 6, but the constant back n forth between b&w and color was very nerve-racking. I think we could of easily followed the flashbacks in color. 

Think they were thinking about the people who couldn't. I honestly didn't mind it. Pretty sure they've done this in previous first episodes.

However about the episode. I did in fact enjoy it. Was a nice change of pace compared to Fear The Walking Dead. Yeah, different show but still related. Finally got some zombie action though nothing really came of it. I don't watch the show while it airs so I don't get episode previews but I do look forward to what happens next week.

Yeah. It was insane how the wolves just upped their game and came in slaughtering many of the Alexeandria citizens. Carol is a comfirmed badass and it will be interesting to see how Morgan adjusts to the changing situation as next week there will be more zombies coming as they have a way to get in now. It will focus on Ricks group mainly before they meet up with the others though.

NOOOOOOO!!!

You can

stop crying... He didn't appear on Talking Dead and wasn't listed on the Memoriam list. Also there is some on set leaked photos of him standing next to Jesus which is a character that hasn't been introduced yet. So all signs point to him somehow surviving.

• Like 1

NOOOOOOO!!!

You can

stop crying... He didn't appear on Talking Dead and wasn't listed on the Memoriam list. Also there is some on set leaked photos of him standing next to Jesus which is a character that hasn't been introduced yet. So all signs point to him somehow surviving.

Not sure how to do the spoiler, but it doesn't look good to me from rumors on other sites.

I'm hoping this Jesus character is a latin american and not a disturbing spin like on that silly Z Nation, that would leave a bad taste and ruin the series.