The Walking Dead (TV Series)

cannabis 30

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Absolutely love this show, Season 2 was a little drawn out but Season 3 made up for it and Season 4 is looking interesting. I've been reading the comics for about 6 years now, so it's cool to see the stories acted out and also good that the stories also go off in different ways and new events happen and characters like Daryl aren't in the comics, it keeps the comic book fans interested as well.

• 3 weeks later...

The show is okay but it isn't interesting enough for me to use my time to watch every new episode each week. Season 2 was so boring and Season 3 only got interesting around the last half of the season. Nevertheless I will probably watch Season 4 later in case it gets interesting once more.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really dig the whole zombie apocalypse end of the world genre and do like TWD. Season 3 was the best one yet and have not seen anything of 4 so will not do so until it is shown on TV. I have not read the comics but know that they are different to the show. I do have the odd look at them though and saw another character die not long ago so wonder if the TV version will follow it.