Bleach

Guest Morpheus

Its finished only in anime.. the manga is still going on :D

That's not entirely true. because Bleach have chance to return in next year.

Not true i can't see it coming back until the manga is finished which would be no less than 2 years.

With that being said the series ended differently to the manga, when shows do that they rarely start the series again unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

Call me stupid, but what's an OVA?

Kind of like a short movie or special usually non cannon http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Original_video_animation

(non cannon when it comes to bleach)

Also concerning your other question, if you don't like the subbed version you will just have to wait or read the manga.

Try not to double post next time, just edit :)

Adding onto to reptil3's comment, OVA's normally try and fill blanks/missing information during the series. They can also be completely different sided story and may revolve around one characters events. 

I'm tired of waiting a week to watch it on cartoon network. I'm on episode 312, any suggestion.  

When you say episode 312? I assume you mean of the dubbed version? I would recommend following this forum : http://forums.kametsu.com/index.php?/topic/6837-multi-bleach-hdtv-720p480p-dual-audiodub/

Sicka is a great uploader and uploads the latest episode as it come out (unfortunately that's about once a week as they are still producing it)

BTW - Welcome!!! 

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Koby unlocked this topic