Bleach

Guest Morpheus

• 2 weeks later...

ok, like i stated in the title, i would like to hear what you think of their powers and try to explain it since they aren't shinigami and their not hollows either, so here is my explanation:

sado's powers:

from one episode, when sado was in the hollow world, he stated that he was excited to be there and he got another ability, but from my point that it looks like sado's powers derive from a hollow power since his powers did evolve during that episode but hes not a hollow hes just a normal human from what i have seen

Orihime's powers:

a couple of episodes, she used her powers and it does look like a shinigami's powers, now the twist is during one episode there was a few people stating her powers was like their powers, but those people were like hollow ichigo (i cant say much more due to spoilers) so is she a hollow or shinigami, i say she is going to end up like ichigo, i hope it happens

now go ahead and post your thoughts ^_^

Spoilers for those who care:

Sado (or Chad for dub watchers), has been stated that his powers derive from Hollows. However I don't remember if they ever mentioned how or why he obtained Hollow powers.

Orihime's power is neither Shinigami nor Hollow. Her power is on a whole other level. She has the ability to negate anything, including someones existence. When she heals someone, it isn't actually healing the injury, it's simply negating the result of there ever even being an injury to begin with. This was stated by Aizen sometime within the subs.

also koby here is som ething else:

orihime, also had a comment from of the people that was training ichigo to use his hollows powers before the fights with grimjow and his gang of people, that person stated that her powers were the same as his, i dont know if the person was ever a shinigami or not but that is from one of the episodes i went over with a friend

it was also true on what you said to koby, so that is why i posted this up, i just wanted to hear other people on this too

also koby here is som ething else:

orihime, also had a comment from of the people that was training ichigo to use his hollows powers before the fights with grimjow and his gang of people, that person stated that her powers were the same as his, i dont know if the person was ever a shinigami or not but that is from one of the episodes i went over with a friend

it was also true on what you said to koby, so that is why i posted this up, i just wanted to hear other people on this too

The Vizard's that were training Ichigo were all revealed to be former Shinigami Captains and Vice-Captains. If I remember correctly he stated their powers were similar. But I don't think he said they were the exact same. I think his were actually healing powers, while it was later revealed Orihime's power is Rejection.

The Vizard's that were training Ichigo were all revealed to be former Shinigami Captains and Vice-Captains. If I remember correctly he stated their powers were similar. But I don't think he said they were the exact same. I think his were actually healing powers, while it was later revealed Orihime's power is Rejection.

:oh:

What Kind Of Power Sado has?

Unseen Power While it is called a Hollowfist?

Is He related to shinigami world?

• 2 months later...
  • Koby unlocked this topic